PPGI Steel Coil
1. Standard: JIS G3312, JIS G3318, JIS G3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
2. Steel Grade: SGCC, SGCH, SGCD1, SGC340, SGC400, SGC440, SGC490, SGC570
3. Zinc Coating: Z80, Z100, Z120, Z150, AZ100, AZ120, AZ150, AZ180, Z200, Z220, Z250, Z270, Z350
4. Paint Color: Based on RAL number or customer's color sample
5. Paint: Polyster, and your special requirement to be discussed
6. Paint Thickness: top side (25+/-5 micron), back side (5-7 micron), or based on customers' requirement.
7. Thickness: 0.18mm-1.5mm
8. Width: 700-1524mm
9. Surface protection: PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP etc.
10. Surface treatment: galvanized, chromated, unoiled/oiled, bright finished, spangle, fingerprint resistance
|High durability polyester||HDP|
|Silicon modified polyester||SMP|
|Item||Pencil hardness||Reverse impact||T bending||Cupping test||MEK cleaning|
|front & back||≥H/2H||≥9J/6J||≤3T/5T||≥6mm/4mm||≥100time/50time|
Our steel sheet products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1. Construction and building: roofing; ventilating duct; handrail; partition panel,etc.
2. Further processing: coating base plate
3. Electric appliance: Refrigerator; washing machine; recorder; microwave, etc.
PPGI Production Process:
Pay off reel → double cut shear → welder-notcher → entry accumulator → pre cleaning section → furnace → hot bridle → zinc pot → air knife → after cooler → water quench → dryer → skin pass mill → dryer → tension leveler → dryer → chemical coater → chemical oven → cooler → exit accumulator → oiler → exit shear → tension reel.
Contact us today for an estimate.
You are the most welcome to visit our production premises.